This Site Terms of Service Agreement (“Terms”) governs your use of the Now My Selectah marketplace platform offered by Az1 Media ltd, doing business as Now My Selectah (“we”, “us”, or “Now My Selectah”), including our website (nowmyselectah.com) and services we provide through them (collectively, the website and services referred to as our “Site”). “You” refers to you as a user of the Site.
These Terms apply to users of, including visitors to, our Site. Use of our Site is also subject to our current Acceptable Use Policy. Your use of our Site as a Talent User (defined below) is governed by the Talent Terms of Service. (“Talent Terms”).
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. By using our Site or otherwise indicating your acceptance (for example, by agreeing when creating or logging into your account, clicking “I Agree,” etc.), you represent and warrant that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree, do not access or use our Site.
ARBITRATION NOTICE: Section 17 of these Terms contains provisions governing how claims that you and Now My Selectah have against each other are resolved, including any claims that arose or were asserted prior to the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms. It contains an arbitration agreement that will, with limited exceptions, require disputes between you and Now My Selectah to be submitted to binding and final arbitration. Unless you opt out of the arbitration agreement as described in Section 17: (1) you may pursue claims and seek relief against us only on an individual basis, not as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative action or proceeding; and (2) you waive your right to seek relief in a court of law and to have a jury trial on your claims.
- Now My Selectah Marketplace
By creating an account on our Site, you agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information. You agree not to create a Site account using a false identity or providing false information or if you have previously been removed or banned from our Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Site account information, including your username and password. You are responsible for all activities that occur on or in connection with your Site account and you agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access or use of your Site account. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for any damages, losses, costs, expenses, or liabilities related to any unauthorized access to or use of your Site account.
- Age: You must be at least 13 years old or the applicable legal age to enter into a contract) to use our Site.
- Eligibility Representations and Warranties: You represent and warrant that:
- you have not been prohibited from using or accessing any aspect of our Site by us or pursuant to any applicable law or regulation;
- you will comply with all applicable terms of any third party payment provider we select, and you are not on a prohibited list of that payment provider;
- you (and any Site account that you created or control) have not been previously banned or removed from our Site for any reason; and
- you are not a convicted sex offender.
- Fees and Payment
- Fees: The fee for a Now My Selectah pre-recorded audio playlist or other offering is specified on the Talent booking section on our Site when you create an order. You agree to pay all amounts due in accordance with the payment terms in effect when you complete the order. Fees apply to the creation of a basic audio playlist AND/OR voice talents.
- Currency: All transactions are in U.S. dollars (“USD”) unless otherwise specified at point of purchase.
- Now My Selectah reserves the right (but is under no obligation) to cancel your Now My Selectah request if: (i) your payment method is declined; or (ii) you have previously been banned or removed from our Site for any reason. Now My Selectah also reserves the right at any time to change its fees and payment procedures, including its payment options and terms, either immediately upon posting on our Site or by other notice to you.
- Payment Questions: If you have a question about a purchase made to your payment card, please contact us at email@example.com . We have the sole discretion to determine how billing disputes between us will be resolved.
- You acknowledge and agree that each Now My Selectah pre-recorded playlist or other offering from a Talent User is owned by the Talent User who created it.
- You hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, unlimited, universal, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers of sub-licenses), perpetual, and irrevocable license, in any and all manner and media, whether now known or hereinafter invented or devised (including social media platforms), to use, reproduce, license, distribute, modify, adapt, reformat, publicly perform, publicly display, and create derivative works (for example, translations, adaptations, compilations, excerpts, or modifications) of, and otherwise use the following for the purposes of operating and providing our Site, developing and improving our products and services, and advertising, marketing, and promoting our Site and our products and services: (i) any request (video, text, or otherwise) that you make or send to any Talent User, including information concerning any Recipient; and (ii) any submission that you make to Now My Selectah, whether through our Site, a social media platform, third party website, or otherwise, including a reaction video, idea, intellectual property, publicity rights, Feedback (defined below), review, photo, video, email, text, post, or other communication, whether relating to you, or a third party (i) and (ii) each, individually, and collectively, a “Submission”). You represent and warrant that you either: (x) own all rights to any Submission; or (y) have all rights necessary, including with respect to any third party that contributed to, is included in, or is referred to, in any Submission, to grant to us the foregoing rights. You will not make any Submission that is confidential or proprietary or that contains or includes any information that you do not have the right to disclose or that you or any Recipient do not wish to be disclosed. Cameo will not be responsible or liable for any use or disclosure of a Submission, including any personal information belonging to you, a Recipient, or a third party.
- We may, for any reason, refuse to accept or transmit a Submission or refuse to remove a Submission from our Site. Further, we reserve the right to decide whether a Submission violates these Terms and may, at any time, without notice to you and in our sole discretion, remove your Submission, terminate your access to our Site, remove or ban you (and any Site account you created or control), or take other appropriate action in our sole discretion for violation of these Terms.
- Now My Selectah desires to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings if a project developed by any Now My Selectah (as defined below) may seem similar to your Submission. If your Submission consists of any idea, suggestion, proposal, plan, or other material related to our business (individually, and collectively, “Feedback”), you acknowledge and agree that you are submitting that Feedback at your own risk and that Now My Selectah has no obligation (including no obligation of confidentiality or privacy) with respect to that Feedback, and you grant to Now My Selectah a non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, unlimited, universal, sublicensable (through multiple tiers of sublicenses), perpetual, and irrevocable license, in any and all manner and media, whether now known or hereinafter invented or devised, to reproduce, license, distribute, modify, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, create derivative works of (for example, translations, adaptations, or other changes), and otherwise use and exploit in any manner (including commercially), any and all Feedback.
- You hereby waive any and all moral rights or “droit moral” that you may have in any Submission, including Feedback, and you represent and warrant that no third party has any moral, “droit moral,” or other rights in Submission, including Feedback.
- Changes to our Site
You acknowledge and agree we may change or discontinue any aspect of our Site at any time, without notice to you
- Termination and Reservation of Rights
You may cancel your Site account at any time by contacting a member of the Now My Selectah team at firstname.lastname@example.org . We reserve the right to terminate access to our Site to any person, including you, at any time, for any reason, in our sole discretion. If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use our Site automatically terminates.
- Disclaimers and Limitations on our Liability
- You acknowledge and agree that your use of our Site is at your own risk and that our Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Now My Selectah Parties disclaim all warranties, conditions, and representations of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise, including those related to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade.
- In particular, the Now My Selectah Parties make no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of content available on or through our Site or the content of any social media platform or third party website linked to or integrated with our Site. You acknowledge and agree that the Now My Selectah Parties will have no liability for any: (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury, property damage, or other harm resulting from your access to or use of our Site; (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers, any personal information, or user data; (iv) any interruption of transmission to or from our Site; (v) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted on or through our Site; or (vi) any damages, losses, costs, expenses, or liabilities of any kind incurred as a result of any content posted or shared through our Site.
- You acknowledge and agree that any material or information downloaded or otherwise obtained through our Site, including any Now My Selectah audio, is done at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages, losses, costs, expenses, or liabilities arising from or in connection with doing so. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through our Site, including through a Now My Selectah Video, will create any warranty not expressly made by us.
- You acknowledge and agree that when using our Site, you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that Now My Selectah is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, legality, or intellectual property rights of or relating to any such content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, objectionable, or harassing, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against any Now My Selectah Party with respect thereto.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you acknowledge and agree that in no event will any Now My Selectah Party be liable to you or to any third party for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages (including for loss of profits, revenue, or data) or for the cost of obtaining substitute products, arising out of or in connection with these Terms, however caused, whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise, and whether or not Now My Selectah has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, our total cumulative liability to you or any third party under these Terms, including from all causes of action and all theories of liability, will be limited to and will not exceed the fees actually received by Now My Selectah from you during the 12 months preceding the claim giving rise to such liability.
- Certain jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If those laws apply to you, some or all of the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
- You agree that the limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between Now My Selectah and you.
- Arbitration Agreement and Waiver of Certain Rights
- Arbitration: You and Now My Selectah agree to resolve any disputes between you and Now My Selectah through binding and final arbitration instead of through court proceedings. You and Now My Selectah each hereby waive any right to a jury trial of any controversy, claim, counterclaim, or other dispute arising between you and Now My Selectah relating to these Terms or our Site (each a “Claim,” and collectively, “Claims”). Any Claim will be submitted for binding arbitration in accordance with the Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA Rules”). The arbitration will be heard and determined by a single arbitrator. The arbitrator’s decision will be in writing, will include the arbitrator’s reasons for the decision, will be final and binding upon the parties, and may be enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction. The parties agree that the arbitration will be kept confidential and that the existence of the proceeding and any element of it (including any pleadings, briefs, or other documents submitted or exchanged, any testimony or other oral submissions, and awards) will not be disclosed beyond the arbitration proceedings, except as may lawfully be required in judicial proceedings relating to the arbitration or by applicable disclosure rules and regulations of securities regulatory authorities or other governmental agencies.
- Costs and Fees: If you demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Now My Selectah will pay as much of the administrative costs and arbitrator’s fees required for the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the cost of the arbitration from being prohibitive. In the final award, the arbitrator may apportion the costs of arbitration and the compensation of the arbitrator among the parties in such amounts as the arbitrator deems appropriate.
- No Preclusions: This arbitration agreement does not preclude you or Now My Selectah from seeking action by federal, state, or local government agencies. You and Now My Selectah each also have the right to bring any qualifying Claim in small claims court. In addition, you and Now My Selectah each retain the right to apply to any court of competent jurisdiction for provisional relief, including pre-arbitral attachments or preliminary injunctions, and any such request will not be deemed to be either incompatible with these Terms or a waiver of the right to have disputes submitted to arbitration as provided in these Terms.
- No Class Representative or Private Attorney General: You and Now My Selectah each agree that with respect to any Claim, neither may: (i) act as a class representative or private attorney general, or (ii) participate as a member of a class of claimants. You agree that no Claim may be arbitrated on a class or representative basis. The arbitrator can decide only individual Claims (whether brought by you or Now My Selectah). The arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated.
- Severability/No Waiver/Survival: If any provision of this Section 17 is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be deemed appropriately modified to give effect to the intent of the provision or, if modification is not possible, will be severed and the remainder of this Section 17 will continue in full force and effect. No waiver of any provision of this Section 17 will be effective or enforceable unless recorded in a writing signed by the party waiving such a right or requirement. Such a waiver will not waive or affect any other provision of these Terms. This Section 17 will survive the termination of your relationship with Now My Selectah.
- 30-Day Opt-Out Right: You have the right to opt out of the provisions of this Arbitration Agreement by sending, within 30 days after first becoming subject to this Arbitration Agreement, written notice of your decision to opt out to the following address: Az1 Media ltd. #24 Hunter Street, Woodbrook, Port-Of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago, West Indies. Your notice must include your name and address, any usernames, each email address you have used to submit your Now My Selectah audio requests or set up an account on our Site (if applicable), and an unequivocal statement that you want to opt out of this Arbitration Agreement. You agree that if you opt out of this Arbitration Agreement, all other parts of these Terms will continue to apply to you. Opting out of this Arbitration Agreement has no effect on any other arbitration agreements that you may currently have, or may enter in the future, with us.
- LIMITATIONS: This Section 17 limits certain rights, including the right to maintain certain court actions, the right to a jury trial, the right to participate in any form of class or representative claim, the right to engage in discovery except as provided in AAA rules, and the right to certain remedies and forms of relief. In addition, other rights that you or Now My Selectah would have in court may not be available in arbitration.